Tuesday 7 March 2023

Talk Halted

 


I was going to regale you with talk of my coffee drinking in here today, however, due to circumstances beyond my control, housework, cooking, and sloth, I have not yet got around to it.  I could do it but time is pressing and you have little interest in how I accidentally made the coffee too strong this morning that my shredded brain has not unshredded itself as yet, and my eyes are still staring in a fixed manner straight ahead.
Another reason was the interruption to my day by time spent reading the story of an electric kettle on one young ladies splendid blog.  Through France to Costa as it were for a kettle!  Try it Bead.  
This followed on from a very interesting walk around Bermondsey with another young lady.  (I am open to any young female)  This captivated me and brought back memories from times past and is well worth a read, though I suspect you will have already read both these splendid works by now anyway.  
This, plus watching Saturdays football highlights, means time has run out and so my work here is finished for the day.


2 comments:

the fly in the web said...

Glad you enjoyed.
Jenny's post was just super...those quilts! Pity about the gentrification.....ten quid for a roll and coffee!

Adullamite said...

Fly, Jenny's post are always good, like yours.