Monday 13 March 2023

Nothing Much Today


Nothing has happened, so here is another Daffodil.
Gary Lineker has defeated the fascist BBC controllers, but we knew he would.
All remain in place.
So far.
Some badly dressed females, they may be women, fill the press.  Quite where the glamour of such events went to I have no idea.  'Slappers R Us,' would be a better name.  This the result of some award ceremony.  Much excitement about nothing.  
70 million or so in this island yet there is nothing else reported.
Must be a quiet day?
Not that I would notice.  
I think I will just go back to bed...


Rouen

2 comments:

the fly in the web said...

'Slappers R us' gave me a good laugh....describes them perfectly!
I have sour memories of Rouen.....travelling south or north it was always the same...signs saying 'toutes directions' which inevitably led to some derelict industrial estate.
If they'd been up when Joan of Arc was captured they'd never have found the way to the bonfire.

Adullamite said...

Fly, It sounded an appropriate phrase...