Wednesday 26 October 2022

Thurs...Wednesday Drivel

 
Another October morn with sunshine filling the sky.  Notice how 'Ryanair' and other early morn flights have criss-crossed the skies.  Most are landing at Stansted, others are passing over at 35,000 feet on their way too and from the US or China.  None ask me if I wish a lift.  
As it was Thursady I sauntered early around Sainsbury's, then, enjoying the experience of being outside I dumped my treasures at home and walked around to Tesco.  How the rich live!  I was a bit surprised to see some of the Wednesday market stalls sitting there, and slowly dawned the reality that I was a day early again.  However, I managed to purchase lots of things I do not require, as that is what us rich folks do, and more of the little xmas gifts that fill the bag.  
****
Back home, I considered watching the latest Prime  Minister fail at Prime Ministers Questions, but I just could not stand the smugness, the non answers, the bile, even though this one actually looks like a PM.
There can be little doubt that while he will amend many things from what the Muppet left behind, he has ceased one or two, there remains many 'Boris' problems as well as the 'Liz' ones to deal with, some will not end.  
 ****
The gas board have kindly sent me details of a new deal, mine ends in April, and I am wondering what they are up to?  Gas prices have fallen, government aid is working, and they are up to something.  It arrived this afternoon so I have not read it properly but there is a catch, but I know not what it is.  No doubt the blessed elelctric people will now do the same.
 

2 comments:

the fly in the web said...

Bang goes the triple lock by the look of things....

Adullamite said...

Fly, Yes indeed. Even police cuts are considered!