Wednesday 5 May 2021

Alex For Me

 

 
This is the man who will get my vote tomorrow!  Sadly, he will not be represented on our voting paper.  For reasons unclear to me I am unable to vote for seats in the Scottish Parliament while 400 miles away.  This appears to me to be very discriminatory.  
The return of Alex to politics has upset Nicola's women and the Trans lobby that he claims have too much influence with the leadership of the SNP.  I believe he is correct in this.  I agreed with Alex on Twitter yesterday to find outrage from the Trans fraternity, many agreeing with those who dislike Alex, and abusing me for telling them he 'speaks the truth.'  Such lobby groups do not like hearing truth.  The number of 'He/she and Him/her' or whatever, who posted also shows they come in groups, partly to support their man/woman but mostly to justify to themselves their opinion.  I find trans and gays rarely come alone.  Brow beating is their speciality.
The other attack on Alex always implies he is 'creepy.'  This is because of his situation in court regarding women.  However, the Lady Judge and the mostly female jury (15 members in Scotland) cleared Alex of any wrong doing, with the judge implying the female witnesses had been put up to it by the unnamed Nicola and her Civil Servant friend, who still has not resigned.
Tomorrow however we will know which Poll has got it right.  It is likely SNP will once again take the majority but who will support them?  The Greens will, if they have enough seats, and Alba will also make their presence felt if they too get at least 6 seats in the House.  I hope so, the SNP have many internal divisions stemming from Nicolas and her support acts, Alba will bring Indy back to the people.
 
 

The knees gave so much trouble at the weekend I have done little since.  I attempted to exercise, shop, walk and do other things all in one go.  I suffered for this as it appears I am no longer 25.   So, little has been done but annoy the neighbours while watching football, drink tea and argue on Twitter.  
That is all that is required surely?


1 comment:

the fly in the web said...

I'd like to be able to vote too....and for Salmond.

He may be NSIT but he's a safe pair of hands for independence.

Anyone voting for the Greens...and the Libdems come to that...should be aware that they have received donations from the firm producing the drugs used on children who have been led to believe that they are the 'wrong' sex.
Vote Green, vote Mengele.