Monday 17 May 2021

Nothing Happened -Again


Nothing happened.
Since Friday I have just watched the football.
Occasionaly I watched the rain.
Once I went quickly round Tesco.
Once I popped into the museum shop.
I say 'popped in' I meant 'dragged in there' by the girl on duty as she had sold nothing that day.
She could not have sold anything as she had just opened!
Never trust a woman, it cost me a fortune.
I watched poor football.
I watched quite good football.
I ate lots of veg.
Veg is becoming a habit this week.
I never went out anywhere else.
Nothing was happening.
Except for a loud argument downstairs between the lassie and her visitor.
Just before bedtime.
Today, even less happened, unless you count hailstorms as a happening.
I am not sure if I can handle such excitement these days...
 
 

2 comments:

the fly in the web said...

Donlt you have police on call for such a dispute? Or did he get fed up with theLaughing Policeman and leave?

Adullamite said...

Fly, The police appears to be away. He must be training for riot experience in the summer.