Saturday 24 April 2021

Weekend Filler

 

Wandering the streets yesterday I came across this hanging around outside the Institute.  I call it 'Institute' though it has not been one of those for many years.  Built by the Courtauld's for the sake of artisans seeking encouragement it is now a combination of 'Arts Theatre' and antique shop.  Today I noticed, she had gone and had been replaced by a table of unknown price.  I have never actually ventured inside, I fear I may buy something, so I canny speak of the quality of goods to be seen.  It has been operating for some years now however.   At Christmas the hall is made use of by local actors for their pantomime or other theatrical offering.  I have not ventured inside to watch those either, though they are usually popular.  
 
 
Nothing else has happened.  It's the weekend so football rules.

3 comments:

the fly in the web said...

If I saw that thing after leaving the pub I would have to go straight back for something to steady the nerves...

Adullamite said...

Fly, I'll send her over...

the fly in the web said...

Good man!