Sunday 2 January 2011

January 2011

.


The first photograph of the year. Taken in the dank, damp evening, while the dark sky above still contained a blue tinge proving that the nights are getting shorter and Spring is coming our way! Today as I rose, slowly and heavy with sleep, I noticed the growing lightness in the sky through the holes in the ragged curtains. Indeed the sun is arriving earlier and now very noticeably, especially when those gray clouds move on over to France, and the light lingers longer in the evenings. This makes the world a better place and the heart sings as I sit here contemplating my navel. That, if you are interested in such things, reflects this place in general, it is full of dust!


Are you suffering the winter bug? Swine Flu has been hitting hard it appears and I am bearing with my usual good nature the bug that has irked me for a few days. Certainly not one of the bad ones that floors people but a right nusciance just the same. Almost as big a nusiance as a spell checker that cannot find the proper spelling of nuisance! It must be American, so I will just have to use one of those British dictionary things again. Once more I need to find a correct spelling but require to know how the word is spelt before I can find the word I need to know how to spell! Life is a game innit!


Ah well on with the year/ Whatever else happens, like the 'e' on this keyboard sticking constantly, the cold weather hanging about still, the bug, the lack of money and little job prospects, (learn a trade kids) I will continue to seek to let God love me and me seek to love him, (Jesus will be surprised to hear that) and I will continue to enjoy the many and wondrous outpourings of my internet friends. Indeed their problems and joys, their wit and knowledge continue to make the dullest day bright! 

Here's to you.
Who's like you?
Gey few,
And their all deid!


.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"...and I will continue to enjoy the many and wondrous outpourings of my internet friends. Indeed their problems and joys, their wit and knowledge continue to make the dullest day bright!" High fever?

Anonymous said...

A big bear hug to you!

Adullamite said...

Leaz, you are far ahead in my admiration than the ageing Fishy!