Friday 25 February 2022

JigSaw

 
As there is little in the news these days I thought I would look at the jigsaw I was given at Xmas.  Now these are not things I make use of very often but this may have a decent picture at the end.  So, today I opened the box, separated the edges from the middle bits and, well, got no further.
This may take some time.
There were other priorities, Venezuelan stew for a start, very nice indeed, then organising what will be needed from Tesco tomorrow, and searching Twitter for news from Ukraine, quite a lot, often fake!  
There was no news of Boris resigning, no sign of Sunak making a break for it, little honesty in Boris telling us he is after Russian money.  He has done little for that and billions is floating around his party.  Excuses as to why Boris need not resign when found guilty are now prominent, but all spurious.  
 As it's half time in the football, Hamilton Accies and Inverness Caledonain Thistle appear far from the war, I thought I would seek out my tin helmet, write 'Bully Beef, on the list for Tesco, and prepare for the war when it comes.  And come it will.  Putin is another Hitler, he cannot back down now, he will take it further.  Our hopes now rest in a coup, preferably from the army, as their body count rises.  It is not a great hope I admit.
Then there is absolutely nothing else of value to be found today.  Good job football is back tonight and tomorrow.

 

No comments: