Tuesday 9 November 2021

Lights!

 

 
Ok, it's a bit blurred, but I was leaving the club late last night...  
The first Christmas lights of the season, in NOVEMBER!  What is the matter with people?  Good grief!  Just because sloppy drama adverts are appearing on TV to line the pockets of desperate shops we do not need to have Christmas lights in November!  OK, I have done almost all my shopping already, but really this is wrong!  I am of course not a fan of the Christmas season.
The Spam meeting was however most enjoyable.  Chat was good, fun was had, and all men contributed well.  This in spite of a barmaid who obeyed her own orders and slapped those who got out of line.  Some women do not know their place I say!
My ear still hurts...
 

3 comments:

Dave said...

The 1st Dec. is early enough for lights . I like the last picture.

the fly in the web said...

Chrustmas has arrived.....the santa claus toilet seat cover has been pinned to the door of the lady up the road.
Mother won it in a raffle, passed it on to me in disgust and the lady concerned leapt upon it with delight....clearly I did not explain correctly.

Adullamite said...

Dave, 1st Dec I believe by Law in Denmark.

Fly, How tasteful!