Saturday 13 June 2020

Empty Saturday


That sums up my day.  Sitting here staring into space, maybe the laptop, occasionally the oven, and once I looked out of the window at the sunshine.   Not much else has been done and it does not look like that will change.  I've read the empty papers, watched yobs through things at one another in central London, grumbled on Twitter and scanned Facebook, and listened to Cello playing on YouTube.  All very nice.  Soon be time for bed, or maybe I will keep an eye on SKY-NEWS and watch the neds being belted...?


4 comments:

the fly in the web said...

The clouds were burned off, the sun came out, i did the washing...half an hour later the clouds returned and shed their burden. Balcony now full of washing and house full of the sound of wailing and gnashing of teeth.

Adullamite said...

Fly, You have my luck!

Kay G. said...

There's a very funny thing from John Cleese about extremism. (He did it 30 years ago.) Look it up, I think you would like it. Someone forwarded it to my husband on Facebook. I think it is on YouTube.
Space, someone just looked up one of my posts, "Observe the Moon". I looked at it. I barely remember doing that post. Others mourn their loss of memory. Me, it means something can be brand new to me even if I wrote it myself!

Adullamite said...

Kay I have forgotten my memory...