Monday 8 April 2019

Fault!


I saw a lot of this on Sunday.  I chose to walk home from church, having rejected the offer of a lift as I needed the exercise.  Naturally the rain started soon after and I was fair drookit by the time I got home.  This mood was not eased when shortly after shovelling what passed for lunch down my throat the internet went!
This of course is a disaster, for one I was watching German football and for another it keeps falling out.  On the occasions it returns I find I have had a fault cleared but it keeps coming back, the phone line is also dead and they (that is BT) claim I have an 'Open Fault' while claiming service in my area is OK.  I will therefore have to spend time going through the system to check my end to find it is their end, but will things work?
I did try yesterday to check but this killed the internet for hours as I am wary of intervening until tomorrow or later when I can spend time shouting at it.  It is probably this end but I fail to see how.  The phone matters not as I only use it at weekends and rarely do I get calls but from scammers.  So that can wait but the web must stay alive or I have to actually meet people!  That will never do!

   
Tonight I must rest, tomorrow is museum day with the Easter holidays upon us.  This means the attraction of parrots and other 'exotic' creatures will bring in hundreds of little ones and bring us to our knees by lunchtime.  I may be back by Wednesday...

2 comments:

Jenny Woolf said...

Love the black cat picture!

Adullamite said...

Jenny, Great pic!