Sunday 19 December 2010

Snow Sunday

.


Wonderful use of snow is to keep folks indoors. So few people about the streets today. So few cars churning the stuff into slush that until late the streets were merely dangerous, and not dangerous and messy! Wonderful chance to take pics, and many who did venture out were doing just that. 








Pictures in cemeteries are enhanced by the snow. I must state that I did however have permission from the various bodies concerned. I followed the tracks of what I think was a fox that had made its way through here after the snow had ceased. I often used to notice them when a postman, one would cross my path as I went to work at 4:30. This may be him still or one of his offspring. He managed to follow the path under five or so inches of snow better than I. I kept standing in holes and toppling over. 






.

No comments: