Tuesday 7 December 2010

Cold Freezes Thought!

.


The cold has frozen my brain. Some would say they cannot tell the difference but I can. While the snow has disappeared for the most part around here the temperature is still low. As I sit here wrapped in my gray ex-army blankets, they were white when I obtained them, wearing out my toes on the remnants of heat coming from the heater, and listening to cheery wee girls informing us with happy smiles that it will not get much better soon I begin to dream of sun kissed South Sea Islands. The chances of my lard filled bulk ever lying on one of those white beaches next to turquoise seas is slight, but I will dream on just the same.

No pictures today although the sun did shine brightly at times. There was a wonderful cloud display as the suns rays shone through the gray layers as the sun dipped late this afternoon but I could not find a suitable spot to get the snap. Most annoying. Absolutely NOTHING else has happened! The list of things to do has several items crossed off, but I canny mind doing them, maybe it's yesterdays list? 

Anyway, for those who have not come across this, here is something that MUST have originated with a female mind......

Jesus was a woman. Because:



1. He fed a crowd at a moment's notice when there was virtually no food.


2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn't get it.


3. And even when He was dead, He had to get up because there was still work to do.











.

5 comments:

Mike Smith said...

And turning water into wine. Women like a little w(h)ine.

red dirt girl said...

I'd blame the cold for my lack thoughts as well ..... but it's been a balmy 70+ F !! Love the joke :)
xxx

Unknown said...

I am starting to really worry about you.

Anonymous said...

I'd say your mind was running at full tilt and yeah, good one Mike.

Adullamite said...

Mike, indeed!

RDG! 70 cold!!!!!!!

Fish, Starting....

Leaz, I, er....em...