Tuesday 9 November 2010

Genie







An Irishman an Englishman and a Scotsman were walking along a beach one day and come across a lantern. One of them picks it up and gives it a rub, a Genie pops out.

"I give you each one wish, that's three wishes in total", says the Genie.
The Irish lad says, "I'm a fisherman, my Dad's a fisherman, his Dad was a fisherman and my son will be one too. I want all the oceans full of fish for all eternity."
So, with a blink of the Genie's eye "Alakazam" the oceans were teaming with fish.

The Englishman was amazed, so he said, "I want a wall around England, protecting her, so that nothing will get in for all eternity.
Again, with a blink of the Genie's eye "Abrakadabra" there was a huge wall around England.


The Scot asks, "I'm very curious. Tell us more aboot yon wall."
The Genie explains, "Well, it's about 150 feet high, 50 feet thick, protecting England so that nothing can get in or out."

The Scot says, "Fill it up with water."






.

3 comments:

Mike Smith said...

Shboom!

Unknown said...

BOO! HISS! (Okay, that was actually pretty funny.)

Adullamite said...

I accept your appreciation!