Saturday 27 November 2010

Freezing Cold

.

As the mist cleared this morning we were left with a thin white layer everywhere! For one horrible moment I thought it had been snowing! Ugh, horrid stuff! We keep reading about 'Global Warming' and when we look out the window there is frost everywhere! Even my woollen gloves have to be replaced with the big ones, and that when I'm asleep in my bed! I will complain to my MP as I did not come to the driest county in England just to be frozen, it's a disgrace! This would not happen under Labour! 


.

5 comments:

Martyn said...

We had a few snowflakes fall here in Wiltshire today but nothing to heavy. We're certainly not the driest county in the UK either and tonight I'm going to sink a few wet ones to make sure we aren't.

If you do put on your gloves to throw a few snowballs make sure they're not the 'Alan Rough' styled ones, you don't want to be getting your feet wet.

soubriquet said...

Proper grown-up snow here.
And a clear, sparkling sky full of stars, so a very crunchy start to tomorrow!

Unknown said...

Whoa, you Scots really are a tough lot.

Mike Smith said...

About six inches of snow in Dalkeith. But it is four weeks until Christmas...

Adullamite said...

Martyn. When it's cold you are here and not there?

S, Gray sky all day here. Cold gnawing my bones.

Fish, I have been down here too long and gone soft. I was made to be in California.