Thursday 24 September 2009

Thursday



Very warm today, and the blue sky was full of interesting cloud patterns. Nothing makes the heart feel better than a blue sky and a sunny day, unless you have toothache of course! I was out there attempting fitness once again. I say again as I am quickly unfit after sitting around for say, three minutes! Yesterday and today walking fast and taking a longer walk than required has left me aching and stiff. However I am not one to complain so I may try similar tomorrow, maybe....



Now here's a thing, I made up a small site containing a few pics of my dad in China. I sent it to 'Yahoo' for their search engine, and now it appears there when I search for it. I added it to the Google sit, however while it appears when I search using the link at the top of the 'Google Chrome' browser it is not found when using the 'Google search engine' on Firefox! Why? It is not found on IE either! Why???? 2 KOSB in China & India


Lovely isn't it?

3 comments:

Mike said...

I agree the Duchess class loco was a superb engine-I have a pic somewhere!

Search engines are mysterious beasts why just this last month my search engine traffic from Google has halved-why?

BTW I like the KOSB page-where any of the regiment involved in the Thai/Burma railway as POW's?

Strawberry Girl said...

Beautiful sky, beautiful train... yeah, search engines are tricky beasts.

Adullamite said...

Eventually it all came together!

The train is good. Funny how attractive a collection of metal can be.