Wednesday 22 November 2006

I am Actually Bored!

How unusual!
Normally my mind is full of stuff. Tonight it is empty. There are those who may indicate this is the usual state of my mind, but I disagree. I find the books uninspiring to night. I did not even try and find a football match to watch. Earlier I was searching around for something practical to do, and it is now heading for nine o' clock at night. I wonder why this is?

Could it be the discussion re God on the football messageboard? Am I thinking less about myself because of this? Has the difficulty with thinking just worn me out? This Learn Direct course is not as easy as I thought!
The idea of doing sums I last heard about forty years ago intrigued me. Pity I forgot I was too lazy to listen then! It sure is hurting my head now.
Maybe I am just getting healthier? I made a slight effort at exercise today, wandered round the town, and ate better. Has this helped?

No idea. That is that then eh!

No comments: