Friday 3 April 2020

Friday Frittered...


It took a while but I have finally worked out 'Voicemail!'  The cheery voice at the other end told me to change my pin, he did not tell me I had one in the first place.  What he meant was 'Make one up' but he did not state that!  However I worked it out, entered appropriate numbers, and found two boring voices.  Was it worth it?  No!
I am getting the hang of this now, making use of 'Whatsupp' as it costs nothing, not counting all the info they have stolen from me and sold to China, unless China already knows all that useless info of course.  
My laptop suddenly ran slow also.  This took 24 hours to fix.  Once I remembered the trick was to switch the router off, then back on, all was well.  I was getting 30, now I am back to 71 at the moment!  It must be said there is not much going or or much that is worth searching for, especially now that football is dying.  
Maybe I ought to try my hand at fixing that VCR/DVD player...?


However, Spring, if you look out the window, is here.  Grey clouds may cover much of the sky but light is getting through.  Little plants abound, not that we are allowed out to look, and the sky is light early in the morning.  Good times!
This weekend will be warm they say, don't even think about hitting the beach!  I may rebel and wander across the park!  At the moment it is 12% and some sick person thinks it may reach 15 tomorrow.  Lots of exercise outside Tesco for some I see arriving.  


No comments: