Friday 19 June 2009

I Have Nothing to Say


So I don't think I will bother saying it. I suppose I could have a go at saying nothing, some folks like that sort of thing, usually women walking down the road blethering into a mobile phone. However I am too knackered from running around to think clearly enough to write nothing. Waking at quarter to six, rising at half past and then completing many of the urgent jobs by just before nine in the morning wore me out! It has it be said that watching paint dry also achieves similar results. Now I stare at the light evening, hidden behind the light cloud formation the weather girl so generously promised us, and find nothing crosses my mind. Nothing! There are no rants against cretins in shops, as those I met today were friendly. No rants at telly rubbish, as I didn't watch any of it. No rants at all because as always I am mild, gentle, quite and lying in my teeth! I think I will stop that and go lie in my bed instead.

2 comments:

Strawberry Girl said...

I do believe that you just said something. ;D

I've been stuck quite uninspired lately as well. I write all sorts of stuff when I am stuck inside during the winter, (usually complaining bout' the snow) yet now that summer is here I too haven't felt like saying much. Sigh*

C'est La Vie (such is life)

Strawberry Girl said...

Aparently no one else has anything to say either... ;D