Friday 13 December 2013

A Song, A Book (two books) and a Cartoon!



Carol, another sun worshiper, supplies a delightful song for Christmas - she says - in which people in shorts and Santa hats sing joyfully. Tomorrow I may go outside and do likewise - if the rain stops!  Bah! Humbug!


and she gets six weeks off for Christmas!
Bah!


I noticed Bob has begun to spout on about his book again.  For some reason that I cannot comprehend authors continue to promote their works even if the whole world has the book three times over!  When my tome is published it will fly off the shelves so well there will be no need to publicise it, word of mouth will be enough for me.  Of course I have yet to begin writing, but it will be worth the wait.  Bob's book has been round the block several times but for those comatose when first published here it is again.



For some obscure reason another author has contacted me by shouting loudly from his attic window in Leith reminding me of his latest best seller which I must remind the more discerning reader is still available after yet more reprints.  Mike Smith took considerable trouble to ignore my preferences when working on this but still made millions from his book, but don't tell him I said so!







.

4 comments:

Jenny Woolf said...

Brilliant cartoon! made me laugh out loud.

Carol said...

Yes ~ loved the cartoon too ~ chuckle!

Adullamite said...

Jenny, Yes I liked it.

Carol, Yes indeed!

Lee said...

Seeing you need a little sunshine in your life, Adullamite...I thought this might brighten up your day for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVzCET7Xah4

Enjoy!