Thursday 28 April 2011

Thursday

.

I had hoped to cycle up the old railway today but was put off by the somewhat windy weather, the desire to stay in my pit and the need to visit the dole office. I must be the longest there by now, I know this as the security man muttered "Usual?" as I entered.  I took myself of to Sainsburys after this and spent a huge amount of money filling the freezer.  I pointed out to the lass at the checkout that she would not be there long, she kept smiling!



The US has been hit by very bad storms as this BBC map indicates. Hopefully none of our friends will be involve in anything untoward, although I fear one or two may well be in the line of fire.  The UK would give this major coverage if we were not concerned with who will be designing her dress! The media always knows what sells as opposed to what is important.


.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you haven't already looked it up, we live in the southwestern part of Missouri, which is the state on your map here with the "TATES" part of UNITED STATES on it. (Oh yeah, that should clear it right up.)