Tuesday 26 April 2011

Royal Wedding Build Up Post No 6

.

Silly me I forgot to add the ring! The delightful Leazwell has reminded me that such things are important and desires that someone of wealth and influence purchases one of these for her.  Now while she claims they are available for $2 where she lives I myself could only find (among thousands of others) this beautiful (imitation) ring at a bargain price of only £6, details here.


I also must thank Mulled Vine for reminding me to post this:-




.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are my hero!

Relax Max said...

I have to find something to take my mind off the wedding or I will go mad. So here:

A blonde went to see a doctor and complained, “I keep seeing spots before my eyes.”
The physician scratched his head, “Have you seen an ophthalmologist?”
“No,” she said, “just spots.”
---------

It starts in less than 6 hours. My alarm is set for midnight. I don't want to miss the arrival or the crowd interviews.