Thursday 10 March 2011

Europa

.



Life is so busy these days. I was considering penning (how does one 'pen' on a keyboard I wonder?) something of interest and importance to the world tonight. Unfortunately I discovered European Football is on the telly at six of the clock and I have not got the intellect time to write. Thus you will miss out on my words of wisdom as I will probably have allowed my invaluable utterance to fade from my twisted and perverse mind by tomorrow. So I am off to stuff my fat face, take a substantial amount of liver salts afterwards, and then sit uncomfortably watching first Liverpool and then Manchester City in what promises to be several long hours of anti-climax. That I can assure you is something we Scots are quite used to on the football field.


.

2 comments:

Mike Smith said...

It appears Rangers 'parked the bus' in Eindhoven. A modern day cliche for they defended for 90 minutes...

Adullamite said...

I like the 6 - 4 attacking formation packed into their penalty box!