Sunday 20 March 2011

1000

.

I realised today that yesterday was post number one thousand! Well, well, well! What a surprise! To think I have posted that much surprised me. A bigger surprise is that people read this stuff! It must be said most do not return although people who meet me in the flesh usually don't return either. However I have enjoyed learning to write, although grammar is something that can wait, and having a place to spout my ignorance is always welcome! The best part is not my writing but the people who have dropped in! I now have cyber friends in many parts of the world. A wide variety of opinions, beliefs, classes, types and good people all I must say. Each and every one has made my life that bit better, educated me more, made me feel humble at their talents and good hearts, and revealed to me how good much of this world actually is! Well done to you all. Oh and I may have another thousand soon, what with this wedding, the Olympics, benefit scrounging and Dave Cameron. In fact I suspect I may reach 2000 by July!  

Love & kisses.

.

3 comments:

Mike Smith said...

Love & kisses? Did someone add that line for you? More power to your keyboard Mr H...

Unknown said...

Methinks someone else wrote the entire piece for him, Mike.

Adullamite said...

Pah!