Tuesday 24 November 2009

The 'eyes' have it!


My eyes hurt, My knees tremble, my fitness is equal to that of a ninety year old who has just fallen all the way down Mont Blanc! Otherwise all is well, except for the stink in this place, the debts, the rain clouds outside and in, the dole hassling me to take work that isn't there, and the funny looks women give me when I follow then through the park.
Otherwise all is well.
So I am not on the PC much as it hurts my eyes after five minutes, and I write this on a gray background to lessen the impact on me, plus I have already dimmed the bright screen so I cannot see what I am writing. Not that this would make much difference.

I am bereft without the PC! I attend to those things left idling but compose words for the PC as I do this but to no effect. I do find that age old problem that compositions made in the mind are very different when put down in writing! How come?

The eye is a masterful creation. Have you looked into them recently, no dear, not like that! So small inside, so complicated, and yet so marvellous. And they say it was just evolution! Ha! What fools we are.

4 comments:

Gerry Hatrić said...

It's this week you're going to the doctor, right? I do hope it is nothing serious.

As for the women looking at you, they pretend it is scornful disdain, but in reality they have the hots for you. I am told by reliable sources that older, unshaven, paunchy men in anoraks are IN. Forget those 6 pack types with no character!

Find a woman, promise her a life of selfless servitude to the man she once so foolishly loved and Bob's your uncle. :)

Mike Smith said...

Fitness is equal to that of a ninety year old? Er...

1st Lady said...

I hope you're feeling better soon, dont play down your symptoms when at the doctors and dont let them send you off with just a pat on the back either, no.. a pat on the bottom wont do either, you need to know why you're so tired.

Adullamite said...

I will see the doc on the 10th. I'll survive......maybe!