Friday 31 July 2009

Friday Evening



I thought, being Friday evening, and not in the mood to complain or rant about things, I thought a nice photo to finish the week was in order. This one, of St Ives beach, I obtained, as you can see, from the excellent 'FreeFoto.com' site, which I heartily recommend! While some of you take wonderful pics, and are appreciative of others efforts, this man manages to wander the world and find some lovely stuff which lie all around us. I say 'lovely,' and some would dispute a bus can be lovely, however the photographer recognises that the blogger and many members of the public need pictures of the everyday alongside those special photographs that represent a special part of our lives. A huge selection available to bloggers as long as you include the link to FreeFoto.com and do not claim them as your own or amend them. Seems fair enough.

I hope your evening is as interesting as mine has been.

6 comments:

P said...

Every day should be a rant day, its good for te soul !!

Mike Smith said...

I agree with 'P'! That was an unusually positive post, auld fella - you sickening for something?

Unknown said...

Far be it for me to agree with Mike about much, but this time I must concur with his assessment of your situation. Of course, since he took his cue from P, it is not only him that I am agreeing with, which sure makes me feel better.

Martyn said...

I have used and still use many free photos from various sources and they are excellent for bloggers. Flicker is another very good tool for photos and if you don't already use it then check out their Creative Commons pages, loads of excellent pictures.

Adullamite said...

You lot imply something about me that I do not recognise.......

Strawberry Girl said...

This guy's actually quite smart, create a site called FreeFoto and let people use what they want... people will click over there and he will be well known. (Ah yes, and you are quite smart as well Graham... wouldn't want to leave you out of the compliment bit and all). ;D

SG