Tuesday 22 July 2008

Old Joke


George was admitted to a mental hospital and fell in love with another inmate. George loved the woman so much that when she fell into the pool he jumped in to save her.

Later that day the nurse came into George's padded cell and said, "I have some good news and bad news for you. I spoke to the head psychiatrist and he thinks that your act to save the woman you love from drowning showed that you had good judgement and that you were of sound mind and you will be released from the hospital and can go home. The bad news is that the woman you love has just hung herself in her cell and is now dead."

Upon hearing this George replied, "Oh no she didn't hang herself, I hung her up to dry because she was all wet. When can I leave?"

4 comments:

1st Lady said...

Arrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhh

1st Lady said...

P.S. I have a photo of you on my blog, you're parallel parking leaves a lot to be desired. x

Anonymous said...

Nasty!

Da Old Man said...

Gotta love the classics.