Friday 8 July 2022

Nothing Friday



Nothing happened today. 
Boris is still here (though the Chequers Party is off).
The hot heat descended as I hobbled up to Sainsburys.
It remained hot as I cleared up much of the remaining weeds in the front, cutting down much of the rest, leaving it until I can be bothered to collect and dump it. 
Then, aching, I sweltered indoors, avoiding the sun which has hit my handsome face somewhat.
Nothing new occurred.
Leading MPs are trying to become the new 'worst ever PM,' and Richi Sunak has taken an early lead.
Nadine Dorries claims she will try and run.
Tee Hee.

Hopefully Saturday is more productive.



2 comments:

the fly in the web said...

I see that Baker and Wallace have retired from the fray....and will Cummings name the two runners who are allegedly sleeping with their SPADs?

Adullamite said...

Fly, Baker would get nowhere, Wallace may play clever. If whoever wins get thumped at the next election, two years away, then he can stand again. Cummings may get involved, hopefully...