Saturday 10 February 2018

Slow Saturday


The sun strives to break through this afternoon following on from a delightful pink sunrise observed from the edge of my bed as I woke this morning.  Pink mornings are of course a shepherds warning though nobody knows who this shepherd actually is, he was however right.  The dull clouds turn to light but persistent rain forcing me to remain indoors watching football.  English football and I soon fell asleep.  
That sums up the day.
I hope yours was more exciting.

3 comments:

the fly in the web said...

That cartoon takes me back...women dressing up in order to go to another woman's house for tea....
Or I thought it took me back...there are American women here in the gated communities doing just that now...

Lee said...


Clear sky and very hot here, with storms predicted for later today; similar to yesterday.

Too hot to get energetic...so I'm energetically watching the competitors being energetic, keeping their cool, in the snow and on the ice at the Winter Olympics!

Adullamite said...

Fly, "The Real Women of ...." I have never considered such real women as real women.

Lee, Too energetic these things, stay hot.