Friday 11 June 2021

Grumble...

While reading that Microsoft are close to Windows 11 release I find they have updated Win 10 and now have inserted an uncalled for addition to the page.  At the bottom right we see the weather offered, click on this and a whole new experience of needless rubbish is thrust at you.  
I ask for this?  
Will I use it?  
No, there is nothing on it I do not already have or in fact require.  
Do I need a lot of celeb stories?  
Do I need info on the money markets?  
Who decides what a 'Top Story' is?  It certainly isn't a grown up.
Why do we have such useless rubbish dumped on us unwanted and of no use to anyone?  Surely if they wish to alter Win 10 all they have to do is ask - preferably someone over 45.
 
The heat is having an effect round here....
 

5 comments:

the fly in the web said...

Is this an interior view of your place?

Dave said...

After reading this I noticed it was on my screen too. I got rid of it. Go into Control Panel / Task bar /select which items appear and delete it.

Adullamite said...

Fly, It has been like this all week...

Dave, I'll look into this.

Jenny Woolf said...

I don't know what you think, but I think those ladies don't look at all comfortable! The one on the far left is definitely the odd woman out don't you think?

Adullamite said...

Jenny, She is the manager...