Thursday 19 January 2012

Adverts

So what gives with Adsense?  I have this on here yet by using Chrome, owned by Google, I cannot see any!
I note that my earnings have reached over £23, which surprises me, and these ads do not show up on Firefox either.  Just what is the point of adverts that either cannot be seen or are always shoved in your face?  I noticed that the row along the top is where I put them, but a dirty big square one has appeared to the left of the main page.  There was also another under a post, but I have managed to remove this.  Common sense appears to be lacking somewhere if adverts from Google cannot be seen on Google Chrome, or is it just me?

Anyway, let's have a laff!




.

5 comments:

red dirt girl said...

I never talk baby talk to my dogs or anyone else, for that matter. I am known to growl at them from time to time ... Cute cartoon!

xxx

Relax Max said...

The point of adsense is to get paid, that's what. And you are. No one else is, so just take your money and keep quiet. :)

I like SixChix. Most of them.

Adullamite said...

RDG, You can growl at me anytime....

Max, I still wish to see what I am being paid (eventually) for!

Unknown said...

Well, it would appear that all of my Adsense slots remain filled. Not that it really matters. For after around 5 years, my total remains at less than $90.00, and it takes a total of at least $100.00 to actually receive any money from Google. Didn't their slogan used to be, Be Not Evil?

Adullamite said...

Jerry, Google like money, but not offering it to others.