Monday 27 July 2015

Mindless



Sick!
Time has dragged this weekend as my head has not been with me for the most part.  Sleep was the only answer as I struggled to get through the days over the weekend.  Today I slept a lot avoiding the summer weather, rain, wind and people in shorts and T=shirts convinced it was warm!  How daft are the English?

Instead of working upon something or other I done little of any account, so no news there.  I merely look forward to the football returning properly next weekend and then I can wright about it daily.  Wouldn't that be nice?  What?....oh!

David Cameron is unhappy about a member of the House of Lords being found taking cocaine from a prostitutes boobs, using the girl,dressing in her bra and informing the world of his opinion of Dave and everyone else.  An opinion most agree with by the way.
David thinks this is not nice yet forgets the paedophiles  inquiry underway at the moment, looking for such among members of previous cabinets no less,and Westminster being full of deviants and perverts of all kinds which he as PM has been informed about.  They remain in the House and he does nothing about it, until the 'Sun' catches them out.
Maybe he should stick to threatening Iraq and Syria where he next wishes to bomb.  Clearly this will happen, clearly he wishes to put troops on the ground, clearly he is the front man for the US who wish to do the same.  'Fools rush in....'

What else happened?  I don't remember, I was looking for my mind.


5 comments:

Lee said...

I've a mind to help you go looking for your mind, Mr. Ad-Man, but would you mind if I didn't? Mind you, I would if I had the time...I hope you don't mind.

the fly in the web said...

Don't I recall his chancellor of the exchequer having form with tarts and dope?...

But no doubt this Sewell chappy was not a member of the Bullingdon...

carol in cairns said...

Unwell?

Adullamite said...

Lee, I'll mind that.

Fly, I think there were fotos somewhere....

Carol, I was indeed. The museum staff told me I was just sick. I'm not sure about their emphasis...

Mike Smith said...

I like the clock...