Monday 18 May 2015

Quick Moving People




Busy day today.  Reading, writing, and messing about with the tiles on the bathroom floor.  In doing that I managed to set the radiator valve leaking (don't ask) and now it will not stop gently dripping every so often.  I ache everywhere and worse will arrive tomorrow when I struggle stiff necked to the museum.  Bah!
However I just came across this wonderful piece of filming.  Professionally done and well worth a look!  Part two follows on from part one.  Very good indeed!

.

3 comments:

Lee said...

Fantastic! I want to go foraging around those rocks for oysters!

How wonderful it would be to visit and explore Edinburgh...I reckon I would quite like that city.

The most I've ever seen of the city is the castle when watching the Tattoo.

Thanks, Mr. Ad-Man. :)

Kay G. said...

I already wanted to see Edinburgh. This is a great little film.

Adullamite said...

Lee, I doubt the oysters would be fit to eat. The video is one of the best I've seen.

Kay, Go there, you will adore it.