Thursday 31 July 2014

Overworked



However when the kids have gone through and all is quiet I can ponder for a while.  As the Great War exhibition tales shape, and I keep well out of the way, the strain is beginning to tell on the poor lass running the show.  It will be marvellous, but she has not got to that point of view yet.
I am still writing things, the info keeps changing, other things await, and the heat has been marvellous.  Sunshine, blue skies, and while it appears to be nearing the end of summer it has been marvellous to see.  That's three times I have said marvellous, four now, and you didn't notice.  
Up and out at 7:30 this morning to deliver a pile of stuff I researched ages ago and have been to ill (violins here please) to deliver.  This morning I cycled on the aged bike down there, delivered and cycled back without falling off.  My health must be improving in time for winter.  So I start cycling and tomorrow they promise rain and normality again, typical!  Ah well, look at the time, still another man tow rite about....tomorrow! 



.

6 comments:

Lee said...

So true! So true! That's why I'm always so polite to you! ;)

Kay G. said...

Even Scrooge McDuck is happy with blue skies and sunshine!
Half temper/half mental...that's funny.

Doctor: Does your family suffer from any mental illness?
Patient: NO! They seem to enjoy it!

the fly in the web said...

Husband agrees with that sentiment...and he's good at ducking...

Carol said...

I was wondering if you were sick, over worked or just basking in the sun ~ and now I find out you were doing all three!

Adullamite said...

Lee, Rightly so!

Kay, I enjoy that also! (cue mad laughter!)

Fly, How dare he!

Carol, I am certainly sick, they all say so....

Unknown said...

Well, if it makes you feel any better, when I think of you, I do marvel. Of course, that can be taken in a number of ways.