Tuesday 28 January 2014

Tiring Tuesday



Having spent a tiring morning in the museum rushing hither and thither, searching for pictures for one while searching for a card for another, watching the next job(s) piling up on the desk and failing after all this to finish my tea I was glad to escape after lunch for a walk in the sunshine filled park.  Naturally by the time I got there this was the scene.  As I settled in to open the windows and clear the fug that fills the dwelling the rain began teeming down.  The cold attempts to cover my fingers in frostbite, my toes have fallen off inside my socks and the electric people have happily told me they will check my meter, aint that kind of them?

After the day I had, non stop, so busy that I never realised the boiler was off!  Others noticed but I didn't as I was doing all the work.  However.....

Hold on, Liverpool are playing Everton, must dash......


4 comments:

Unknown said...

That is actually quite brilliant of you. For watching Liverpool play Everton would put me to sleep rather quickly.

the fly in the web said...

I see you don't lose your sense of priorities nomatter what the flak...

Lee said...

Who won?

Adullamite said...

Jerry, But you are already half way there mister!

Fly, Some of us are used to flak......

Lee, Liverpool, 4-0. An exciting game that all bar the hillbilly would have enjoyed!