Thursday 13 June 2013

Another Book



Yes another book, however this one is different.  Written by Robert Morschel who once upon a time used to blog frequently, leaving rude comments on here, sadly put blogs aside to write stories.  Robert has a twisted and demented very interesting approach to writing and this short novella gives an example of his insight into human nature.  He is very proud of his debut in print and rightly so, certainly he often pushes the thing onto people  uses social media to enable his readership to develop.  Reviews it must be said have so far been good although I canny understand where he got the idea from myself.  Such people I avoid like the plague but clearly Robert knows this kind of man well.

The story concerns a miserable old git gentleman down on his luck who looks at the world and ruminates on life.  His ups and downs, his past and future and covered in a sympathetic manner. Morschell's family his worldwide audience have responded well to this book, all consider Roberts future bright and are already seeking a share in his will his good fortune. 

The literati among you will delight in reading this story which can be obtained here or here


.

6 comments:

Gerry Hatrić said...

Well, I have never felt so insulted before.

This is all your fault, you know?

I was happily blogging, minding my own business, when this book thing happened. Thankfully it is behind us now.

Except you've posted a bloomin' review!

Jenny Woolf said...

A book about a miserable old git, I mean a nice old gent down on his luck. Now that sounds like my kind of story! :)

Adullamite said...

Bob, My fault....?


Jenny, You meet to many like that!

Gerry Hatrić said...

You called my Bob again.

Unknown said...

I have been wondering about how Robert has been doing. For it has been quite a while since we have had any interaction. Anyway, I am glad to see his book in print, and I look forward to reading it when I can. Alas, I wish I was not such an American so that what I have been given to say could be found more acceptable to more particular tastes.

Adullamite said...

Bob, Sorry Bob.

Jerry. You can always leave a message on one of his sites. He can take it.....