Wednesday 27 March 2013

Jings!




Today's weather report finds us all happy to see the sun shining through the gray clouds.  The snow beginning to disappear while the evening temperature drops to indicate the wind is still coming from Siberia.  But if you turn the heating up, but not for long, and look out the window it appears to be a good day.  Just wear the big coat anyway if you venture out.

This research business is complicated  I have spent hours sorting out the pictures of buildings that I am interested in and have got no further forward.  This is not helped when I went looking for a friends granddad who survived the Great War, had to post packets, and get around to eating something, not sure what that was that I ate by the way!  Easter is also upon us which means tomorrow I must shop for the things I forgot last time I shopped.

You may notice I have ignored Scotland's match with Serbia, good.  However I must say the Serbs were, naturally, pleased that the Scots fans (The Tartan Army) helped clear the snow from the   pitch, many in kilts, some wearing only kilts, and collected several hundred pounds for a local charity.  Something they tend to do wherever they go.  As one lad said, they would not expect that from England fans.  So there!

.

2 comments:

Lee said...

I did my shopping on Tuesday...so I don't have to go out again until early Sunday morning for a quick trip to the local bakery to pick up my Hot Cross buns that I ordered a couple of weeks ago...other than that I intend going nowhere over the Easter weekend.

I don't want to be out when the Easter Bunny hops by!

Have a great, safe Easter, Adullamite. :)

Adullamite said...

Lee, And you too Lee.