Monday 14 January 2013

Snow Horrid Snow!!!!



The lovely Dina has been happily posting pictures of the unusual weather that has hit her hometown.  I am now unhappily reporting in a less cheerful manner!  SNOW!  That horrid, cold, wet, miserable portion of the weather that the Good Lord has chosen to dump upon us, has arrived once again.  The trains will soon stop running, buses disappear, traffic slide off the road, football matches postponed, news will cease in the media while weather fills the front pages, and some clown will tell us how enjoyable all this can be.  Shoot them!

Snow is horrid!

Now look!  Not long after I got home the world is white, and cheery folks claim this will last for days!!!!!  I wanna be somewhere warm!!!!!!



.

8 comments:

Helen Devries said...

The only 'right kind of snow' is that which I see in pictures...from afar.

Memories of skidding down to feed the chickens take precedence over memories of snowy walks with the dog.

A. said...

I hope they're wrong, I really do. I have to drive to Heathrow tomorrow.

Adullamite said...

Helen, Chickens in sunshine sounds good.

A, Oh bad! Take your time, and the AA card.

Kay G. said...

Come to Georgia! It was 76 degrees on Saturday, it broke the record for the highest temp in 123 years!
People here walking around in shorts and sandals.
I like your snow. I wish we could get some this year.

Lee said...

Warm! You want warm? Come down this way, Adullamite and we'll warm you up! ;)

I'm living in my fridge at the moment...me and my two furry, four-legged mates...too bloody hot not to do so! I've set up the TV in here with us so I can watch the Australian Open Tennis; and my computer seems to work okay in here as well! The screen hasn't frozen yet.

Relax Max said...

Real football is played in snow and cold.

Adullamite said...

Kay, 76% that's not fair!!!!

Lee, Gimme the heat, gimme the heat! (Keep the tennis, ugh!)

Max, Real football is played in snow and cold, rain and sleet, but it is watched in a warm house!!!

Lee said...

You'd expire in the heat we've been experiencing, Adullamite. It was horrendous here over the weekend. Fortunately, we've had a couple of days respite, but more is just around the corner it is so predicted.

Some areas in the outback are really coping it. I don't know how they can stand it.