Friday 19 October 2012

Washed Out



Rain during the night, rain during the day, rain during the night expected. 

I stayed in.

Nothing else happened.

I made Mince.

I couldn't find any TV/Radio/books/papers worth listening to/watching/reading.

I got little mail, fast or slow.

I await Dundee v Inverness Caledonian Thistle tonight.

I ate dates.

My life is one long line of excitement, day after day.

Tomorrow I might.....but there again might not.....but might anyway....

We'll see.

Canny wait.

.

7 comments:

red dirt girl said...

LOL - you remind me of Eeyore, Adullamite ... but in the best of all possible ways!

xxx

Relax Max said...

I wish we could get some of your rain. I don't know what mince is but you seem to eat a lot of it. Maybe you should eat some of that Caldonian Thistle instead of mince and your dates. Canny can-can.

Adullamite said...

RDG, You are saying I'm a donkey, right?

Max, Mince is normal Scots diet.

Mike Smith said...

No book worth reading?! Au contraire!

Adullamite said...

Mike, Now you mention it......

alan1704 said...

I eat dates, all ways reminds me of Christmas and camels

Soon be here - xmas

Adullamite said...

Mametz, Xmas began a month ago according to Tesco!