All right it's not much of a quiz, but there again it's not much of a pub! In fact had it not been reduced for quick sale it would have been the 'Tea Garden Quiz!' Six simple questions, requiring six simple answers just so someone who will be nameless (but lives in Mexico) can get them all right without cheating.
1) The first British 'Prime Minister,' what was his name?
2) Name Australia's capital city?
3) Who was it that first discovered how to make 'frozen food?'
4) In what town was Leonardo da Vinci born?
5) George Best was a famous footballer. With which team did he make his name?
6) Who starred in Hitchcock's 'North by Northwest?'
Six simple questions to test your intellectual strength.